In addition to our structured and objective organizational design approach, our customers value our ability to work with them to develop practical solutions.
Common problems of our clients:
• Incorrect size and balance of equipment makes it difficult to manage effectively.
• Unclear roles and responsibilities within teams and interfaces.
• Duplicate skills and activities across all functions and geographies.
How can we help:
• Proven methodologies and experience to analyze and improve operational models and organizational structures.
• Consolidation of departments - the creation of a Shared Services Center requires better practices of organizational design and implementation.
Benefits for our clients:
• Comprehensive analysis of current structures, including their strengths and weaknesses.
• Consideration of the key requirements of the new design of the organization, including good design practices.