Each organization is unique, so the focus and priorities of its internal audit function must be tailor-made. Organizations should consider the most cost-effective way to obtain assurance about the effectiveness of key processes and controls. Mazars specialists provide internal auditing services according to the needs of sectors, under the modalities of partial or total outsourcing.
• External quality assessments on the effectiveness of the existing internal audit function.
• Development and evaluation of risk management and internal audit schemes
• Development and evaluation of risk-based internal audit strategies and plans
• Total or partial execution of the internal audit plan
• Complementing existing internal audit teams with additional auditors
• Provision of specialized internal audit and consultancy assistance in areas of high risk or complexity
• Provision of specialized personnel assigned to cover functions at all levels of an organization
• Advice and training on improving internal audit approaches and methodologies
• Regulatory compliance assessments and assessments