Mazars offers world-class services. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients and their stakeholders. This is achieved by adapting our approach to the size, complexity, and culture of the organization. This tailor-made approach allows us to forge strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
Changes in the regulatory landscape and the international outlook oblige organizations to understand how their risk profile changes. Well-defined and applied approaches to risk management, corporate governance and internal control are required. This allows for a sustained optimization of the organization's performance.
An effective internal control system is essential for an organization to respond to the different types of risk to which it is exposed. Organizations that do not recognize the need to control risks, protect their assets or comply with laws and regulations are potentially exposed to the following failures, each of which can have a significant impact on their ability to operate successfully:
- Failing to achieve your goals and objectives
- Errors, losses and or fraud
- Failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations
- Damage to the reputation and or value of the organization
- Loss of confidence of stakeholder
Our GRC professionals are specialized in managing these risks in a wide range of entities, in the main sectors. We work closely with the management wing to develop practical solutions to often complex problems through our range of services including:
- Internal audit
- IT Audit
- Business Risk Reviews
- Compliance Reviews
- Revisions of outsourced service providers (including SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402)
- Compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act