First Time Adoption
Mazars has many years of experience in helping clients with their transition from local GAAP to IFRS and in assisting them around the world to provide accurate and meaningful IFRS financial reporting.
Our team consists of our leading partners and experienced staff specialized in IFRS, located in our offices around the world. Today, our experts are close to you.
We are an important key in the process of IFRS establishment, Mazars is widely recognized for its technical skills:
We work closely with our clients and continue a project structure suited to individual needs. Teamwork, advisory solutions to problems, and access to technical experts are the strength of our approach.
As a consultant, Mazars can assist throughout all stages of IFRS including:
- Early Diagnosis of the biggest differences
- Assessing the impact of the transition
- Customized training for your staff
- Project management approach to the transition to IFRS
- Consulting on complex issues (eg financial instruments, business combinations, stock-based compensation)
- Independent valuation (IAS 40, IFRS 2 or IFRS 3)
- Evaluation of Computer system changes
- Managing the perception of shareholders